Please join us on Friday May 8, 2015 at the Scripps Seaside Forum in La Jolla Shores for an evening of dinner, drinks and dancing! Our annual spring gala is not only the last fundraiser of the year, but one of our most meaningful. This year’s gala will be another memorable evening and your participation is greatly appreciated. There are numerous ways to support our spring gala:
- Help plan the party of the year and be a part of the Gala committee.
- Underwrite a portion of our fun-filled evening.
- Participate in the classroom art projects and themed baskets.
- Purchase teacher outing raffle tickets.
- Donate an item for the silent or live auction.
- Join the Dads for the March DADness event.
- Join the Moms for a March MOMness event (new!)
- Attend the gala. Ticket prices include dinner, dancing, open bar, parking and the opportunity to bid on silent and live auction items including VIP seats at all LJES events and Principal-for-a-Day opportunities.
Last year, we celebrated as we Imagined the possibilities for our children. Stay tuned for more information on this year’s spring celebration.